Long lasting, smooth for up to 4 weeks
Gentle and effective
With soothing camomile extract
12 wax strips
These ready to use wax strips are the quick and easy way to remove even short hairs. There's no messy preparation - just peel the strips apart, smooth down and peel off, for long-lasting results in minutes.
Avoid hot baths and sunbathing for at least 24 hours. For underarm waxing, do not use a deodorant or anti-perspirant for at least 24 hours. Never reapply wax to the same area within a 24 hour period. If the skin to be treated is not held taut while the strip is removed, or the strip is not pulled back quickly and close to the skin, a pinching effect may be felt, a wax residue may remain on the skin or worse, skin could be removed, resulting in injury. Don't expose waxed skin to direct sunlight for 24 hours after the waxing. Don't wax the same area more than once. Wait for 48 hours before waxing the same area if the skin is irritated.
Wax should not be used by people suffering from diabetes or circulatory problems or on areas with varicose veins, mole or warts. Do not wax inside nose or ears, on nipples, perianal, vaginal/genital areas or eyelashes. Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin. Not suitable for people with extra sensitive or problem skin. Not recommended for the elderly or people with loose skin. Do not apply wax over sunburned, chapped, broken or sore skin, cuts, weak scars or eczema. Do not use immediately after a bath. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes seek medical advice. Do not ingest. Failure to follow these warnings may result in severe skin irritation, skin removal or other injury. Always read the instructions carefully before use and follow exactly. Proceed at all times with caution.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Patch Test: Before each use, always do a patch test. Apply a test sample to a small area where the product will be used, following the instructions. Wait 24 hours before applying the product to a larger area. A slight reddening of the skin is normal for several hours after waxing. In cases of more extreme reactions, discontinue use immediately and do not proceed with the full treatment. If skin appears normal, proceed.
Follow the Instructions Exactly.
- Wash the area to be waxed with mild soap and water (do not take a bath). Dry thoroughly. If the climate is hot and humid, lightly dust the area to be waxed with powder.
- Take a wax strip and rub it between your hands to soften the wax.
- Starting at the corners, peel the two halves of the strip apart slowly.
- Apply one half of the strip to the area where hair is to be removed, in the direction of hair growth. Smooth down with your hand. For hair removal from the upper lip area, work from the centre outwards.
- Holding the skin taut, quickly pull off the strip in the opposite direction to hair growth, parallel to the skin, not up and away from the body.
- The same strip can be reused by folding in-half on itself and rubbing between the palms, before unfolding.
For larger areas, use Nair Body Wax Strips.
Church & Dwight UK Ltd.,