Place an order online with Poundland** this weekend to be entered into our Prize Draw for a chance to win back the cost of your online order.
Terms and conditions apply:
**Please note that Poundland is currently only delivering to the following postcodes: B1-98, WS1-15, WV1-98, DE1-75, DY1-14, ST1-21 (“Valid Postcode”).
1. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms and conditions that apply to the “Poundland Online Order Prize Draw” (the “Prize Draw”), as promoted by Poundland Limited (company number 02495645) whose registered office is at Midland Road, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 3TX (the “Promotor”).
2. Participation in the Prize Draw constitutes acceptance of the Terms. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants will be deemed bound by the Terms.
3. In the event of any dispute regarding the conduct of the Prize Draw and all matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promotor is final, and binding, and no correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
4. This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding all employees of the Promotor and members of their immediate families, their affiliated brands and companies or any other persons professionally connected with the Prize Draw or their immediate families.
5. Internet access and a valid email address is required, along with a Valid Postcode for delivery of your Order.
6. The opening date of the Prize Draw is 12 noon (12:00) (UK time) on 30th July 2021 (the “Opening Date”) and the closing date of the Prize Draw is 11:59pm (23:59) on 1st August 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received after the Closing Date will not be included in the Prize Draw.
7. There will be thirty (30) winners of the Prize Draw (one Order Refund awarded per Winner). Ten (10) entrants will be drawn at random from all Eligible Transactions that are received during each of the below Qualifying Periods:
(a) the Opening Date to 11.59pm (23:59) on 30th July 2021;
(b) 12.01am (00:01) on 31st July 2021 to 11.59pm (23:59) on 31st July 2021; and
(c) 12.01am (00:01) on 1st August to the Closing Date (“Qualifying Periods”).
8. To enter the Prize Draw: purchase necessary. Simply (between the Opening Date and the Closing Date) visit www.poundland.co.uk/shop, select the option to shop online, and place any online order (“Order”).
9. Those customers that place their Order between the Opening Date and the Closing Date and provide a valid email address and a Valid Postcode, in accordance with the Terms, will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw (“Eligible Transaction”).
10. The first 10 entrants drawn at random from all Eligible Transactions during each of the Qualifying Periods (the “Winners”) will each receive a refund of the cost of their Order (“Refund”).
11. The Refund will be up to the amount of £100.00 only.
12. The Promoter will notify the Winners that they have won via email, within 7 days of the Closing Date (or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter) by using the email address details provided by the entrant when placing their Order (the “Notification”).
13. The Promotor will award the Winners with the Refund within 28 days after the issue of the Notification.
14. Incomplete or corrupted transactions or those not made in accordance with the Terms will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for delayed transactions for any reason whatsoever.
15. Winning claims are subject to a full verification process and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that the Winner is not eligible or if the Promoter has grounds to believe that the Winner has breached any of the Terms. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Winner if there is suspicion of fraud or if the Promoter has any reason to believe that the Winner has acted improperly.
16. In the event of any Winner being disqualified for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter may select an alternative winner by carrying out a draw at random from all other Eligible Transactions. In the event of an alternative winner being selected for any reason whatsoever, the alternative winner will be notified that they have won, in accordance with clause 14, within 7 days of the selection being made, or as soon as reasonably practicable thereafter.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Prize Draw and the Closing Date without notice for circumstances which are beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter also reserves the right to amend the Terms at any time. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the Prize Draw by the Promotor, via email, as soon as possible and the changes will be posted within these Terms.
19. Subject to clause 23, if the Promoter fails to comply with the Terms, the Promoter shall only be liable to the entrant for any losses that she or he suffers as a result of the Promoter’s failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
20. Subject to clause 23 the Promoter will not be liable for losses that result from the Promoter’s failure to comply with the Terms that fall into the following categories:
a. loss of income or revenue;
b. loss of business;
c. loss of profits;
d. loss of anticipated savings;
e. loss of data; or
f. waste of management or office time.
21. Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits in any way the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the Promoter’s liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
22. If a court or any other competent authority finds that any of the Terms (or any part of any term) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that term or part of that term shall, to the extent required, be deemed deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
23. The Terms will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.